Private lessons are the most effective way to improve your golf game and are the foundation of the Stephens Golf Academy. Now more than ever, golf instruction is available with a simple keystroke or by pushing a button on your remote. We don’t believe that the information you can find on the internet or on your television is necessarily wrong, it’s just not tailored to your specific swing, body type, physical abilities and limitations, and goals. Our mission as your teacher is to provide you with a game plan for improvement.
Our instructors specialize in helping adult golfers of all ages and abilities, and our improvement plans are created knowing that golf is just one small part of your life.
Utilizing the best instructional technology on the market is a staple at the Stephens Golf Academy. All four of our climate controlled teaching bays are equipped with V1 Pro HD, the golf industry’s #1 High speed video system. With this system, each of our teachers uses Boditrak pressure mat. The Boditrak allows us to measure how a student distributes the pressure in their feet during the golf swing. Understanding and improving the way we distribute pressure throughout the swing leads to a more powerful efficient swing with greater consistency.
Available with Andrew Stephens and Sara Stephens is Trackman radar and K-Vest 3D Motion Analysis. For more detailed information on all of our available technologies, please click on the technology tab above.
What is included with a single lesson?
- Climate controlled private instruction in one of our four teaching bays
- Use of the short game facility during the lesson
- Personalized V1 Locker accessible through stephensgolfacademy.com
- Custom 2-4 minute lesson recap video sent to the student’s email, cell phone, and V1 locker. The videos include before and after videos, as well as applicable customized drills to help the student’s progress. These videos are permanently stored in a student’s locker and can be viewed as often as desired. Click V1 student login and ‘sample lesson’ for an example of this video.
- Complimentary practice balls prior to the lesson and range balls during the lesson
- Adult 1 Hour Lesson- $100
- Adult 30 Minute Lesson-$55
- Adult 1 Hour Lesson- $85
- Adult 45 Minute Lesson-$70
- Adult 1 Hour Lesson- $75
- Adult 45 Minute Lesson- $60
- Adult 45 Minute Lesson- $55
- Adult 45 Minute Lesson- $45